Total Pageviews

Sunday 21 October 2012

Hey guys!

So this is the start of my blog I suppose... don't really know what to say for my first post but yeah! Will make this blog about interesting street art/fashion in and around Edinburgh and include my own fashion and beauty as well just cause it's something I've always been interested in doing. I make my own clothes as well so I can update you on my latest projects, and I am a Costume Customer for the ESMFashionShow so will be telling you all about that! Just got a new camera, it's a Canon EOS 1100D, for my 16th so have been playing around with that in town and got some really interesting shots! 
I study Art A level at school at the moment and also Design Technology, and not to sure what I want to do in the future but something along those lines:)
I have been wanting to set up a blog for ages but haven't quite had the courage to do it, but here I am today! I have been inspired by YouTubers and bloggers alike such as BeautyCrush and Zoella280390 and wondered how they did it and thought I would give it a crack, why not ay? haha 
So here we go...
Follow if you want:
Twitter @RhonaMacKillop
Facebook Rhona MacKillop

No comments:

Post a Comment