Total Pageviews

Friday 26 October 2012

OOTD

 Hey Guys!
So I thought I would do a quick OOTD (outfit of the day) for you today just showing what I was wearing for a wee shopping trip to Glasgow! Don't let the sunlight deceive you in these photos though, it was very cold. Well it is Scotland. Very cold.

 The outfit has a slight military feel to it I think with the khaki jacket from New Look added with the studs that goes well with the studded boots. I just bought these shoes the other day and I absolutly LOVE them! They were quite expensive from Ofiice but totally worth it! I really needed to get some Autumn/Winter shoes to treat myself, why not?!

         Skater Skirt- Primark                        Denim Shirt- Oasis                         Jumper- River Island




 Nails- Lemon by Barry M and Fuzzy Peach by Models Own for the dip dye effect on the thumbs:)
Rings- thumb ring from Urban Outfitters and the bigger ring from Accessorize

I added an army style khaki green jacket to the oufit if it were to get even colder , which I think emphasises the military theme in this outfit.      
Make Up - Lips is Hue by Mac and then my normal winged liner for the eyes.

Anyways this is just a simple everyday outfit that I thought I would show you guys! Enjoy!! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment