Total Pageviews

Sunday 11 November 2012

Edinburgh

Hey Guys!
So this week I thought I would do something a bit different and include more art than fashion in this post! I have been really ill the past few days so haven't posted anything but I thought I would do this post on some photos that I had taken a while back! I had actually been on a weekend photography course a couple weeks back when I took the shots, as I had just gotten my new camera and wanted to get advice on how to get the best out of the camera! The course consisted of chatting in a group (there was 7 of us) about all the technical things about cameras, which I won't bore you with now, but thn we went around Edinburgh for a bit just to get used to the different settings possible for the camera. On the second day we were introduced to photoshop, and later went around the Royal Mile area in Edinburgh in small groups to take some snaps! The course was so much fun and I really gained a lot from it, and it actually inspired me to make this blog! Me being the youngest at the course (as usual) and the next oldest being 31, I was quite nervous going to it cause I didn't know what to expect but I am so glad that I went! Just incase your wondering my camera is a Canon EOS 1100D, and I really would recomment buying it! It's pricy but it's worth it:)
 
Anyways so all these picturs were taken on an amazing day, trust me it's not always this sunny, and don't let the sun fool you cause it was very cold! The purpose of the trip outside was to try and capture art and beauty where you wouldn't expect it and in a place that you would normally just walk past and not pay attention to. The pictures at the start show the Autumnal colours in their fullest, then we lead to pictures with many different angles showing a more abstract side, then leading to the graffiti and vibrant colours, then to the black and white photography incorperating the Scottish Parliament. All the pictures below were also edited with Photoshop, as I changed the levels, saturation and hue. I really hope you enjoy my slightly abstract photography, and I am looking forward to doing more blogs like this, aswell as my fashion blogs as I love both areas!
xxxx 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment