Total Pageviews

Sunday 25 November 2012

How I Style: Army Jackets

Hey Guys!
So it's been ages since my last post cause I had loads of work and such, so been really busy! But thought I would make it up to you guys by having four outfits this time! Military has been a huge trend this season and been seen on all the big celebrities, designer catwalks and magazines. I invested in this khaki camouflage jacket a week ago from Cedar Wood State and it's a perfect piece for this trend as the colours are actually quite muted meaning that it won't clash and stand out against many things. I know a lot of people are getting into this trend and camouflage is quite a hard pattern to style with as it is quite out there.
FYI I got this jacket in an XS so they do come over sized, because trust me, I am not an xtra small that's for sure! 




First outfit (above): polar neck jumper- Jigsaw, wet-look leggings- Miss Selfridge, ring- Accessorize, nails- nude by pop Beauty, shoes- Office, lips- lipglass in Cultured by MAC.


 Second outfit: knit cardigan- Primark, lace skirt- (actually made this myself! It was my project in the summer that I made from some lace material from John Lewis and turned out really well. I will probably make another post showing some of the things I have made myself later on, so watch out for that!), shoes- Office (bit addicted to Office shoes as you'll come to realise!)


 Third outfit: shirt- DIY studded shirt from Oasis, tights- just M&S. I then added my maroon skater skirt from Primark, which I felt made the outfit more feminine.


 Forth outfit: top- Topshop, wet-look leggings- Miss Selfridge, earrings- Diva by Miss Selfridge.
I feel this last outfit adds a bit of colour, which is really hard to pair with camouflage but I liked the clashing patterns in the outfit!
Anyways, I really hope you liked my more fashion based post this week, and I promise I won't be as long next time to post!
 Enjoy xxxx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment