Total Pageviews

Tuesday 1 January 2013

New Year Babbyyyy!!!!

 
 Hey Guys!
So I have done quite a lot of posts recently about how to customise your clothing and tutorials and stuff, but thought I would show some quick outfits that may give you some inspiration.
So it's the end of a very stressful yet AMAZING year, from exams to holidays to Gangnam Style (...sighs) but I'm so excited for the new year! Once you take away the stress of higher exams and uni applications (ahhhhh) then there is really nothing to worry about... So anyways to round off a great year, me and a group of my friends went to the Edinburgh Hogmany Street Party 2K13. This is a huge party in Princes Street that you can go to, to celebrate with friends and enjoy the fireworks. I say enjoy the fireworks, but I have the most sensitive ears so you can imagine how that felt but the actual fireworks were incredible to watch! Me and my friend Iska got ready at mine before heading out and hitting the cold, and took some pictures of our outfits and such, very quickly! Remember if you click on the photos below then you can see them bigger if you want :)
 

 Outfits- Me: Hat- Amazon, Jumper- Urban Outfitters, Wet-look leggings- Primark, Denim Jacket- Urban Outfitters (one I customised in last blog), Necklace- Topshop sale, Shoes- New Look

Iska: Velvet Skirt- River Island sale, Belt- Urban Outfitters sale, Shirt- Forever 21, Necklace- H&M, Socks- River Island, Shoes- Garage Shoes













I actually got an iPad mini for Christmas (yaaayyyyyyy) and I usually use Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 on my laptop for editing all my photos from my camera, but this time I still took the photos with the camera but edited them all on my iPad. I downloaded an app called Camera Bag II, and it's so useful! It's really cheap (only about £1.50) and gives you many settings to choose from and levels you can change and I found it really easy to use but I think I will do another post on the app in more detail showing all the levels etc.
Sorry for the long wait again... revision :( but I promise I will try to be more regular with my posts after exams!
Hope you all had a wonderfully merry Christmas and an amazing New Year!! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment