Total Pageviews

Monday 18 February 2013

OOTD

 Hey Guys!
Right so I figured that I had not done a fashion blog post in a while and had not really shown a whole outfit for ages so here it goes! Edinburgh is undergoing a really awkward time in terms of weather because it's still pretty chilly but really sunny and blue skies (hence the glasses). I love this type of weather but it's really hard to dress for:( This is just a really casual outfit I has wearing to just go into town to meet a friend and have a wee catch up and I added the glasses and the beanie for the unpredictable weather!



 Outift: wet look leggings - Primark, jumper - Urban Outfitters sale, sunglasses - River Island, beanie - Ebay
In the past I have been quite scared of using nail wraps and thought they looked impossibly hard to put on but when I saw these space themed ones from Topshop I just had to get them. I love anything with a galaxy print and I am obsessed with nails and nail polish so I just fell in love with them! I am also going on a physics trip to CERN in Geneva in a few days so I thought they would fit right in:) They did take quite a while to put on and took a lot of effort but I defo think they are worth it. Let me know if you want a tutorial on how to put them on and shape them and stuff. Also, the knuckle rings above were from Miss. Selfridge.

 Necklace - Miss Selfridge

 Platform Shoes - Office






 Above is my friend Livi that was dragged into this and after a while showing her how the camera worked, she really got into it and turned into such a pro. I am not even joking, here is the epic photo she took of our wee friend, the squirrel. Oh so impressive.
Haha, anyways hope you enjoyed the outfit and I'll be off to Geneva soon and will no doubt be taking plenty photos there that I will show you next:) xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment