Total Pageviews

Sunday 9 December 2012

Winter Wonderland

Hey Guys!
So after a long hard working weekend, I felt I needed to get into the Christmas spirit a bit more  and embrace the inner excited kid within me! A job that just watching Elf would not completely fulfil, believe me I tried, so I went on a wee trip to our Winter Wonderland in Edinburgh City Centre. This is something that has got to be done around Christmas time for me as it's just very traditional and brings back loads of happy festive memories as it looks exactly the same every year!
So in I went to the German market stupidly forgetting how insanely busy it gets every year! So while trying to navigate my way through all the stalls and rides, I tried to take some photos capturing the real Christmas spirit at this time, as well as trying to keep up with my mum! It was very stressful. But I do feel more Christmassy now I have to say and I am trying to be more organised this year for once, and have almost got all my presents. Anywayyyssss hope you like the photos and I will probably make a part two of this as there is so much to see and I didn't get a lot of time!
Enjoy xxxx




























No comments:

Post a Comment